Whether we are working with a client to transform a single room in a home, or redesigning a residence in its entirety, we want to tell the client’s story through the interior design plan we develop together. Our aim has always been to realize our client’s expectations, and our goal will always be to surpass them.
Transform Your Interior and Exterior Space
At Ireko, we define the art of interior design as personalizing our clients’ lives with sophistication, functional elegance, comfort, and a passion for timeless style. As our journey as interior designers and home decorators has evolved we have developed a uniquely convergent approach to interior design, where the classic works in consonance with the contemporary. Our offerings include the following.
- Unique and inspiring fine furniture, lighting and home decor items.
- Furniture and home accessories available at Ireko are not mass produced, nor available online for mass purchase.
- Items displayed on website and not on retail store floor can be ordered and delivered quickly through Ireko’s extensive vendor network.
- Competitive prices in the market.
- Free design guidance for furniture or home decor purchases for living room, dining room, media room, bedroom, or bathroom projects, as well as for the entire home.
- Expert residential interior design.
- Interior and exterior design projects tailored to your lifestyle, often incorporating architectural details that provide dramatic effect.
- Experienced design team to manage vendors and oversee every stage of interior and exterior design projects, from start to completion.
Our Design Process
When potential clients visit our store, often they come with an idea of the new design they want, but just as often, they have the edges of an idea and want to see what is possible. When you visit our store, we will share our extensive design resources, including fabric samples, furniture, drapery, lighting, and home decor and accessories.
We encourage customers to bring photos, fabric, and paint samples with them to help them find the perfect new design. We have had many clients tell us that their visits led them to become as passionate as we are about the brands we love and they were inspired by the ideas they derived from their time in our store.
Ultimately, it is the process of personalizing their living space with individual function, comfort, and style that is the goal. Regardless of how our clients achieve their goal, the design process we pursue with them remains the same. We invite you to visit our blog to learn more about how our designers approach the interior design process.
Common Questions About Interior Design
- What is the starting point for an interior design project?
- Begin with a space plan. Consider how the room will be used and what will be happening in the room.
- Secondly, evaluate the overall color scheme. Is it a warm or a cool color palette?
- Next work with larger items to the smaller ones.
- What’s the best choice for lighting?
Lighting is a critical component of the design to create focus or drama. LED (light-emitting diode) lighting is a popular trend. The lighting source must be secondary to the effect that it achieves in the room.
- Is it okay to mix and match furniture styles and periods?
The most exciting of all looks is a combination of different furniture periods and styles.
- Our portfolio of interior and exterior design projects in California
- Our thoughts on space planning and architectural design and detailing
- Our client testimonials
- Our interior design blog, which chronicles some of our design projects and offers furniture, home decor and design information and inspiration