For more than 20 years, interior and exterior designs by Ireko have been highly sought-after in homes and businesses throughout Sonoma, Napa, Marin, and San Francisco counties.
The meticulously planned designs created by the Ireko design team of James Rascoe and Michael Webb result in contemporary interior and exterior living spaces with a classic yet modern feel. The signature style of the designers infuses every aspect of a project, from fabric treatments, furniture, and cabinetry to lighting, accessories, and art placement. Tailored to a client’s lifestyle, our designs often incorporate architectural details to provide a dramatic effect.
The Ireko retail store in Santa Rosa has become a premier Northern California interior design and furniture destination, featuring an impeccably curated collection of the finest-quality brands. We’ll help you discover your unique style and experience the life you want to live in your home.
Best of Houzz Award Winner 2016!
We’re honored to have been awarded the prestigious Best Of Houzz 2016 award! Read our blog and discover which of our contemporary interior and exterior designs were most favored by visitors to Houzz.
Common Questions About Interior Design
- What is the starting point for an interior design project?
- Begin with a space plan. Consider how the room will be used and what will be happening in the room.
- Secondly, evaluate the overall color scheme. Is it a warm or a cool color palette?
- Next work with larger items to the smaller ones.
- What’s the best choice for lighting?
Lighting is a critical component of the design to create focus or drama. LED (light-emitting diode) lighting is a popular trend. The lighting source must be secondary to the effect that it achieves in the room.
- Is it okay to mix and match furniture styles and periods?
The most exciting of all looks is a combination of different furniture periods and styles.